- This event has passed.
Energy x Impact Week: Recharging Mobility: How Disruption is Redesigning the Urban Landscape and Enriching Quality of Life
April 23 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Impact Investing 101: How Impact Investing Can Create Real Solutions
Lunch talk featuring industry professionals from various sectors highlighting progress in the field of impact investing.
- Dave Fanger (’15), CEO & Founder, Swell Investing
- Deborah La Franchi (’00), CEO & President, SDS Group
- Lisa Richter, Co-Founder & Managing Partner, Avivar Capital
- Zev Wexler, COO/CFO, Core Innovation Capital
- Moderator: Jennifer Walske, Adjunct Assistant Professor of Management and Organizations & Interim Faculty Director, UCLA Anderson School of Management
The annual Impact Week conference brings together thought leaders and founders of mission-driven businesses across a variety of industries to explore solutions to our world’s biggest challenges, share best practices and inspire social change. The week aims to spark ideas and catalyze partnerships that can disrupt the way businesses make a positive social, environmental and economic impact in the world.
For more information, check out the Impact Week Conference Website!