- This event has passed.
Fireside Chat on Healthcare Innovation
October 25, 2018 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Magnify & ScaleLA host a panel of top investors and founders that will share their insights on how innovation is affecting LA’s digital health industry. Join us for an evening full of conversation that will propel the Los Angeles healthcare sector forward!
Kevin Zhang (Partner at Upfront Ventures)
Bryson Ishii (Principal at Growth Factor Ventures)
Kelly Chu (Former CTO at Science37 & Founder of Sierra Labs)
Amit Rushi (VP at GraftWorx, Former VP at Science 37, ex-Medtronic)
Directions & Parking Information
Please allow up to 30 minutes for parking and making your way to CNSI.
Once you exit onto Westwood Blvd, go straight up into campus where it will change to Westwood Plaza.
- Stop at the information kiosk (to your left) towards the end of Westwood Plaza to get a parking permit. Request to park in Structure 9
- Parking is $12 — CASH ONLY —
- Park in Structure 9, located to your right from the information kiosk. Go all the way to the top roof level (Floor 6) to park.
- Use the walkway/bridge on the far left side of the parking lot to make your way around to the front entrance of the CNSI building.
- Ask the driver to drop you off at the UCLA Parking Booth. 550 Westwood Plaza, Los Angeles, CA 90095
Look forward to seeing you there! Please contact email@example.com with any questions regarding this event.