The MedTech Color Pitch Competition is a foundational start for early-stage startups founded by LatinX and Black leaders within the MedTech industry. After a competitive national search and review of more than 100 applicants, we selected 10 innovative companies that will participate in our inaugural virtual pitch competition for over $100K in cash and services to advance their startup.
Register below to see a showcase of a range of products across therapeutic specialties that will directly benefit patients, and to meet these entrepreneurs of color and MedTech leaders at the virtual showcase.
Get to know the Finalists:
1. Advanced Surgical Retractor Systems, Inc.
2. Alva Health, Inc.
3. DiaM Life, Inc.
4. Disati Medical
5. Guardian Lane, Inc.
8. Respira Labs
9. Sayenza Biosciences Inc.
10. Starling Medical Inc.
Meet the Judges:
• Ricardo dos Santos, ResMed
• Brooke Harding, ResMed
• Christine Knoblauch, Johnson & Johnson
• Jennifer Kozak, Johnson & Johnson
• Christos Monovoukas, Olympus
• Michael Pereira, Ximedica
• Ella Schwartz, California Health Care Foundation
• Nicole Walker, Baird Capital
The MedTech Color Pitch Competition is sponsored by:
• California Health Care Foundation
• Johnson & Johnson