- This event has passed.
Surface Mechanical Properties Workshop: Nanoindentation & AFM
November 13, 2018 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
CNSI’s Nano & Pico Characterization Laboratory (NPC), UCLA Materials Science & Engineering Department and Anton Paar USA are co-hosting a workshop directed toward industry and academic researchers interested in learning more about surface mechanical properties with nanoindentation and atomic force microscopy. There will be one full day of invited speakers on Tuesday November 13th, along with a poster session for students. The speaker session will be followed by 2 days, November 14th and 15th of scheduled demos for Anton Paar instruments in the NPC.
Confirmed guest speakers include:
- Peter Hosemann, University of California Berkeley
- Christian Hoover , Arizona State University
- The Getty Conservation Institute (GCI), Los Angeles
- Andrea Hodge, University of Southern California
- Siobhan Braybrook, University of California Los Angeles
- Pierre Morel , Anton Paar USA
Hosted by: Nano & Pico Characterization Laboratory