November 30, 2021 | Noble Family Innovation Fund Seminar Series, Pt. 4
November 30 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- Tim Fisher, Professor/Chair, Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- Yves Rubin, Professor, Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Mitchell Spearrin, Associate Professor, Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- Xiangfeng Duan, Professor, Chemistry and Biochemistry
About the series:
California NanoSystems Institute faculty are accomplishing amazing things every day. Don’t miss this inside look at the innovative research and creative activity of the Noble Family Innovation Fund. The CNSI recently awarded Noble Fund grants to 10 interdisciplinary nanoscience research teams.
During the virtual seminar series UCLA faculty members will offer brief presentations via Zoom on the work they are engaged in as part of the Noble Fund and how these efforts are impacting research for the greater good, from research to advance computing, human health and environmental sustainability.
Each presentation will be 15 minutes, followed by discussion.
The talks will strive to:
- Introduce the state of the field
- Highlight key preliminary data
- Provide an overview of the research
- Identify potential opportunities for additional collaboration
The Noble Fund Seminar Series is free and open to the public. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.