- This event has passed.
Startup Accelerators, Incubators, & Support Programs in Greater Los Angeles
April 5, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
There are more than 9 (nine) biotech startup accelerators, incubators, and similar support programs in the Greater Los Angeles Region.SoCalBio partners with these programs which provide selected seed and early-stage biotech and medtech ventures with wet & dry lab space and a host of services including capital, mentorship, industry connections, investor introductions, and other support services. In addition to functioning as nurseries of startups, these incubators provide a window on next-gen innovations for established pharma and device companies seeking to enrich their product pipeline.
This SoCalBio event will provide you with:
- A window on Los Angeles incubators where great new ideas are being hatched.
- The opportunity to network with these incubators and their tenants to identify the ideal location and package of services that suite your new venture.
- Ability to identify supporting services, from lab supply vendors to CROs and CMOs, that meet your company’s needs.
- A chance to network with early-stage investors and successful entrepreneurs to learn how to use incubators to advance your company to the next level
- Knowledge from the trenches about how to avoid getting trapped in the incubation phase