CNSI Nanovation Competition 2018
Teams of high school students — with a teacher leader and UCLA graduate student mentors — are invited to create cutting-edge nanotechnology business proposals based off of CNSI's Nanoscience Institute workshop series or their own research. The teams will be given the opportunity to apply their learning to create feasibile technology designs, offering them valuable training and experience in the technology innovation process. The top 3 winning teams will be selected by a jury of UCLA professors and LA business professionals, and will be awarded science classroom supplies!
- First place: $2000 in classroom supplies.
- Second place: $1000 in classroom supplies.
- Third place: $500 in classroom supplies.
Timeline of events
- January 26 – Submission deadline.
- February 2 – Up to 10 finalists announced.
- February 23 – Kick-off meeting at CNSI.
- May 25 – Final presentations and judging at CNSI.
Address570 Westwood Plaza
Building 114 | Mail code: 722710
Los Angeles, CA 90095